Anabolic steroids (AAS) were created to combat various ailments. People have already forgotten what the purpose of the AAS is and are concerned that they are used in sports everywhere, even chess players … But it is worth remembering what they were made of. In medicine, they are used to treat:
- Injuries of a different nature;
- Testosterone deficiency in men (HRT);
- To strengthen bones;
- For the prevention of stunted growth in children;
- Male menopause;
- Mammary cancer.
1. HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is a condition characterized by low testosterone levels in men, for its treatment, “testosterone enanthate” or “propionate” is prescribed. This is a vital measure, because testosterone is the main hormone in the body of a man, and its decline leads to a slow wilt and weakening of the body. It is very important to maintain the physiological norms of the hormone for normal well-being and health.
2. Methandrostenolone. In treating burns, methandrostenolone is used, but its use does not end there. It is also used in the treatment of alcoholic hepatitis, diseases associated with diabetes, for injuries of various origins, degeneration, as well as for diseases when protein synthesis is difficult. As you can see, the range of application is very wide.
Human growth hormone (somatotropin) is a universal hormone and affects the cells in the body. GH is also used in all the cases mentioned above. Its main use in pediatric medicine is for growth retardation. It directly affects the height of the body at an early age. On an adult, he has no such effect. In adults, the pituitary growth zones close during maturation – this is when the bones stop growing in length.
3. Testosterone and its derivatives are, as a rule, highly androgens. It has the ability to convert to estrogen (female sex hormones). They appear in the body of a man precisely because of aromatase. In the female body, they are produced by the hatchmen. Therefore, in certain diseases such as (gynecomastia, or breast cancer), do not prescribe drugs capable of converting into estrogen. Cancer of this type is very sensitive to estrogen, and to suppress it, the level of estrogen is reduced, and drugs are taken that are incapable of conversion in case of certain injuries or diseases.
So, in the case of women, testosterone is used in breast cancer, since the androgens in the female body are not converted to estrogen, unlike the male
4. Estrogens. By the way, about estrogen – the female sex hormone, not anabolic, but for a woman it is important. As for men, testosterone, as I wrote above, is very important for the connective tissue – the joints. He, like testosterone, has a positive effect on bone tissue, strengthening it.
Note: estrogen is just as important in metabolic processes in the male body as it is in the female, it takes part in many physiological processes, and the health of the joints and ligaments also depends on them.
In short, almost all diseases originate when hormonal levels fall, and the body begins to fade, and problems with connective tissue, joints and bones begin.
Instead of the total
Androgenic steroids have side effects, it is quite natural. All drugs and substances have the flip side of the coin, the only question is what degree of complexity are side effects and how dangerous are they to health. Anabolic steroids have an effect (on the kidneys, liver, gastrointestinal tract, skin and reproductive function).
It is considered that AAS sterilizes male testicles, so my advice to you, comrades, is not to experiment, and during the course you should use contraceptives, in other words, condoms, and then your second half may be a surprise to you.
In general, the moral is – do not believe everything that they write all sorts of dubious guys. And for such characters that mislead people, situations arise – like (aerial).